Due to continued growth we're seeking another Recruitment Professional to join our team.
Polytec Personnel is a long established, Cambridge based Recruitment Agency specialising in the Engineering and Scientific sectors. Most of our clients are in the local area, thriving in the fast paced hi-tech & bio-tech cluster that Cambridge and the surrounding area has become.
Demand for skilled staff is at record levels and using our local knowledge and huge database we select staff for both Temporary & Permanent positions.
* Depending on your previous experience, you'll have the opportunity to use your recruitment skills assisting established Clients, or we'll help you learn the ropes in a trainee role if necessary
* You'll probably have some kind of Sales background, or be used to communicating verbally with a diverse range of people. If you've transferrable skills but are new to our industry, we'd still like to hear from you !
* It'd be a bonus if you've worked within the Recruitment industry before and understand a bit about what we do and how we do it.
* If you've got an interest in Science and Technology, you'll find this useful, but if not we'll help train you so that you'll be comfortable in this arena.
* We operate in a highly automated environment, utilising the latest technologies, and so you'll be confident using all the usual PC based tools, like Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Self-motivated and flexible, you'll be able to juggle lots of things at once - but there'll be plenty of support when you need it from the team
* Your daily activities will cover all aspects of the recruitment cycle, from searching and interviewing, to client visits and advertising.
* Responsible for both the temporary and permanent placement of candidates, you'll have a variety of team working and also individual tasks.
* You'll be contacting clients and candidates face to face, by phone and by email, therefore your personal presentation, spoken and written communication skills will be superb.
* You'll have the energy and drive to help us take Polytec to the next level !
What we'll give you in return:
* If you're new to recruitment, we'll give you the training you need as well as a competitive salary and OTE of £40k+ (with no upper limits or thresholds on commissions)
* Private health care and a non-contributory pension scheme.
* We work a standard 35 hour week, with free parking and excellent public transport links.
If you're interested in sharing our success, please send us your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you feel you would be a great fit for our team.