Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering a software organisation based in London, as they require an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join their team full time 15 months FTC basis.
Working with the wider HR team, you will take ownership of the whole recruitment lifecycle and look at ways of developing the current process.
• Manage recruitment strategies from start to finish by working closely with senior management.
• Liaise with the HR team to review and implement effective recruitment processes
• Manage relationships with all candidates and recruitment agencies
• Research, develop and implement new route to markets
• Coach and develop the wider HR team and mangers on best practice recruitment methods
What my client is looking for:
• Strong recruitment experience ideally in a growing and fast paced environment
• Experience hiring across all levels of roles
• Extensive knowledge of UK employment law
• Ability to quickly build strong working relationships
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.