Help us transform the way the world does business
We’re looking for a Recruiter to bring brilliant candidates into our School.
Inspire and attract individuals from around the world
Our HR team does all it can to help build an engaged workforce where all staff are motivated to be their very best every day. Joining the HR team as a Recruiter, you’ll be charged with creating great candidate experiences that lead to brilliant hires. This busy role would be a great first step into internal recruitment or for an HR professional looking to specialise. You’ll help to shape the future of our global business as you:
- Engage with the HR Partnering team to understand recruitment needs
- Look for process efficiencies and ways to continuously improve
- Post jobs, CV screen, assess candidates and manage the offer process
- Manage relevant recruitment trackers and any spend for budget and forecasting purposes
- Maintain excellent communication with both active and passive candidates
- Ensure the candidate experience is as seamless as possible
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll provide proactive advice and support and help us source and select brilliant candidates to join the School.
What we’re looking for
- A highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a changing environment
- Experience of recruiting for both volume and unique roles
- A strong team player
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Experience working with Recruitment Management systems and wider HR technology
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
To apply – or to find out more about the Recruiter role – please click 'apply' below to be redirected to our dedicated website page.
Closing date: 6th July