Operations Manager / Director
A very successful and unique firm within the Technology recruitment sector now seek an Operations Manager / Director to lead their operation in Birmingham. This is an established and high profile brand with an existing business that requires the leadership skills of a hands on Manager or Director to take it to it's next stage of development.
Based in Birmingham, you will be taking over an existing team of Contract and Perm Recruiters, each with a niche specialism, and expanding the business by developing each discipline into stand alone teams.
With lots of existing business from this and their other regional offices, you will be taking advantage of brilliant existing job flow as well as developing the client base further. You will be an exceptional motivator of people and in the short term will be prepared to lead by example and take some responsibility for billing until the team has reached a slightly higher level of headcount.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Key account stakeholder management
- Leading business development strategies
- Day to day coaching and management of Consultants & Team Leaders
- Developing Team Leaders into Divisional Managers
- Reporting to Board
- P&L responsibility for Midlands region
- Delivery of KPI, fee and profit targets
- Recruitment and retention of staff
If you have a proven track record in IT / Technology recruitment and have experience of managing and developing teams you could achieve:
- Salary £60,000 - £100,000 (depending on background and profile)
- Bonus & commission scheme (bespoke)
- OTE £150K to £200K
- Company car / allowance
For an initial confidential discussion please contact Tara Lescott in confidence.
Apply for Operations Manager / Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly