Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Want to start your career in recruitment but not sure how to get your foot in the door? Are you looking for an opportunity in the heart of London? Swan IT (part of the ITHR group) are currently offering an exciting opportunity to motivated candidates to join their up and coming 'academy style' training programme.
Our central London office is just a short walk from Holborn station and we are looking for ambitious, motivated and business minded individuals who want to become experts in IT recruitment.
So why us? The earning potential in recruitment is well publicised and as a graduate joining our new SWAN IT Europe division, you will have access to a generous commission structure with no thresholds.
Our intensive training programme combines class room based theory sessions with desk coaching and E-learning to ensure each part of the role is broken down into bite size pieces- delivered in an engaging and diverse way- allowing our new starts to learn and then perfect their recruitment skills.
What do we need from you?
- An excellent work ethic- you need to be a results driven individual, who is motivated by success.
- The ability to keep calm under pressure and deal with the demands of a buzzy sales environment.
- Fluency in English and ideally another European language (German, Danish, Swedish, French, Norwegian etc).
- A resilient attitude and a passion for business development- you're happy to do sales calls and have the tenacity to continually achieve results.
Starting out as a Resourcer, focusing on the candidate market, this is the perfect first step for someone looking to develop into a budding 360 recruitment consultant, allowing you to learn your market whilst still enjoying the fast pace of recruitment.
You'll build meaningful relationships with your candidates guiding them seamlessly through the process and eventually becoming solely responsible for your respective technology areas.
We know it is important to keep our staff motivated to succeed so your benefits will include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive commission structure (the more you put in, the more you get back- with no threshold!)
- Company trips for high performers
- International relocation opportunities to other offices within the ITHR group
- Structured training plan and career development opportunities
- and a whole lot more!
So, if you are a looking for that first step into recruitment- SWAN IT Europe could be the place for you.
Please upload your most recent CV and apply today!
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.