Trainee Executive Search Sports Specialist
Are you looking to kick start your career within sport?
Do you want to apply their passion for sport to a direct sales role?
Are you naturally competitive, hard–working and extremely ambitious?
These traits are essential in a recruitment environment. Former high–level athletes quickly go on to achieve successful, high–earning recruitment careers, often earning in excess of GBP100,000 by their third year.
You will be building relationships with both clients and candidates and essentially dual–selling to the both of them. You will be working in a very competitive, fast–paced environment and hence your natural competitiveness will be essential.
As a sports recruitment consultant you will be placing a variety of candidates into a range of companies; whether it be headhunting a potential C–Suite level candidate within F1, the NFL or the RFU.
As a trainee sports recruitment consultant you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Maintaining successful client/candidate relationships
- Generating new business through business development
- Candidate engagement; screening CV's, communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
- University degree (2:1) or commercial sales experience
- Competed in sport to a high level (County, Semi–Pro, University etc)
- Worked while at university
- Extremely motivated and hard–working
- Financially driven
- London based
- Strong communication skills and a natural relationship builder
- GBP25,000 base salary with On Target Earnings of GBP45k in year one.
- Lucrative uncapped commission structure
- Fast–paced career progression
- Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Free gym membership
- Discounts to London–based sports events.
- Team Incentives such as Days out to Ascot Races.
If you're interested in this Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply below and we will be in touch
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi–lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.