Recruitment Consultant – London Bridge
Would you like to the work for the market leader as a Recruitment Consultant? How does uncapped commission, a career ladder with quarterly promotions/reviews and the best training within the sector sound?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting in our London Bridge office, we have an immediate vacancy for Recruitment Consultants to join our Primary & SEN team and work with schools in Central and Greater London.
Applications are urged now to join Teaching Personnel as a Recruitment Consultant, if you are applying as a Trainee, Graduate with no previous or an experienced Consultant changing sectors we welcome your application , interviews are being arranged now for an immediate start ahead of our biggest academic year since opening in 1996.
Due to continued growth, Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our flagship London Bridge office. This is a full time, permanent position starting as soon as possible for the successful applicant, previous experience in Recruitment IS NOT required for applicants. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, if you are a Graduate or non–graduate from a sales, customer service or if you have experience working in schools (sports coaching, teaching or assistant as a TA) we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will join one of our Primary or SEN teams as a Recruitment Consultant; you'll be working alongside an experienced team, including a supportive manager who will provide a great level of coaching and support, ideal for a long–lasting career in Education recruitment. Education is an ever changing and growing market; you will communicate with key decision makers in Primary & Special Needs schools to supply staff for their individual requirements, often temporary with some permanent needs. A good understanding of the Education sector is desired but again not essential; confidence, dedication and high levels of organisation are required to being successful in Education Recruitment.
Recruitment Consultant specification, we are looking for individuals with the following;
- A Genuine desire to make a sustainable career in Recruitment
- Previous work experience in sales, administration or face to face customer service
- An outgoing personality and confidence to liaise with senior and key decision makers
- Self–motivation and a commitment to on–going learning and individual development
- The ability to adapt and work in a team to achieve your goals and targets
Along with daily coaching and support from a mentor, a structured career path and regular team focused activities, you can expect an excellent market leading starting salary, and performance related commission and a large range of benefits including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Quarterly reviews which could lead to 4+ promotions in 12 months
- Unique and successful Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory stakeholder pension & Life assurance
- Daily coaching, mentoring and support
- A positive working environment
- Regular prizes for service and performance and two company events a year
To be considered for this Recruitment Consultant opportunity within the market leader in Education recruitment, please apply with your up to date CV (including all relevant experience) straight away.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.