Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Delivery Recruitment Consultant (HR) – Bristol
GBP24,000 – GBP26,000 pa
Permanent People are thrilled to be working with a well–established recruitment agency in the heart of Bristol. With over 10 years of experience, our client has a thoroughly enhanced market knowledge, a wide client base and outstanding reputation. Instead of your typical, corporate recruitment company our client has cultivated a collaborative and flexible working environment where their recruiters are valued as the centre of the company. Employees are trusted completely and work autonomously without the pressure of strict KPIs and over–bearing micromanagement.
Due to their ongoing success, they are looking to expand their team by hiring an experienced Delivery Recruitment Consultant to utilise a warm desk within the HR sector. This is an exciting opportunity, especially for those looking to move away from the sales aspect of recruitment and take on a full delivery role.
As a Delivery Recruitment Consultant, you will liaise with existing clients and focus on filling live vacancies. You will provide support to a team of successful consultants and manage the candidate lifecycle. Given your client's brief, you will use a variety of tools to headhunt, screen and interview qualified candidates and build strong, long–lasting relationships with them.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- At least 12 months recruitment experience with a background within the professional services sector
- Strong track record and billing history
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident, polished and presentable
- Self–motivated, process driven and hungry for success
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently
- Can easily build and maintain relationships
What's on offer?
- Exceptional commission structure with 10% on everything you bill
- Relaxed and mature working environment without the long hours
- Modern, light office space
- Small, successful team of consultants
- Generous holiday allowance
- Regular incentives
- Cycle to work scheme
- Supportive training and development throughout your career
- Creative: team incentives and charity events
- NO KPIs or sales
Interested? Apply now!
Or for more information contact Sheli at Permanent People