Do you have previous sales or recruitment experience?
Do you have a passion for working with and helping others?
Do you have a strong work ethic and will to succeed?
You will be joining a high performing and ambitious team and your role would involve:
- Sourcing candidates to start work for schools across the North West and North Wales.
- Large telephone work, screening candidates and calling through existing warm, candidate and client base.
- Managing a client base and generating new business
- Sourcing candidates for tutor/teacher/teaching assistant work and coordinating paperwork & timesheets/ payroll.
- Generating sales opportunities and referrals from existing candidates.
- Pre–screening candidates skills and suitability for job roles
- Advertising job adverts via multiple external job boards
- Generating candidate leads via LinkedIn.
- Customer and candidate care.
- Proactive recruitment of candidates for forthcoming positions.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, computer skills and will be keen to develop their experience within the recruitment/sales industry. A previous recruitment background is not essential and a background in sales is advantageous.
For this exciting position candidates will need to possess a full driving licence.
You will be supported with advanced back office support and systems that will manage candidates and placements.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.