Recruitment Consultant – St.Albans
IT / Tech Sector
Up to GBP32,000 DOE
Our client is a well–established recruitment firm who delivers comprehensive recruitment solutions to the IT sector. Their experience, exceptional market knowledge and highly skilled team allow them to remain flexible, adaptable and stay ahead of the technology world.
They are experiencing outstanding growth and are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join their team in St. Albans. This is a full 360–role, where you will take over a hot desk with an existing client base and live vacancies to work on immediately.
You will develop current client relationships, as well as establish new ones through business development. You will also build an excellent reputation for yourself and develop a specialist candidate pool.
What we're looking for –
- At least 12 months–recruitment experience, within the IT or Tech industry
- Drive, resilience and hunger to succeed
- An outgoing and confident personality who enjoys an energetic and competitive working environment
- Ability to work autonomously and in a fast–paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A social individual who enjoys building relationships with others
What's on offer –
- Excellent commission structure
- Fantastic incentives to reward hard work
- Generous holiday allowance
- Training and development program
- Personalised career progression plan
- Opportunity to work in one of their UK office
- Relaxed and supportive working environment
- Team of social, outgoing, like–minded individuals
Interested? Apply now!
Or for more information on this Recruitment Consultant role, contact Louise at Permanent People.