Graduate Resource Coordinator – ASAP START
Graduate* Resource Coordinator
GBP28,000 – GBP35,000 *Depending on experience
Global Buzzy Recruitment Firm – City of London
A fantastic opportunity has come up to work for an extremely successful business as a Graduate* Resource Coordinator in the City of London. This internationally known company is looking for a quick thinking, professional individual to jump on board and get involved with the growing team. The perfect opportunity for someone with amazing communication skills looking to grow and progress in their career in a well established company.
IDEALLY AN ASAP START
Our client is looking for a bright and switched on candidate to join their dynamic team. Our client offers fantastic benefits along with great career progression.
Our client is looking for an experienced candidate who has an administration and recruitment background. The ideal candidate will have come from an agency, internal or resourcing role.
JOB ROLE: Graduate* Resource Coordinator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: GBP28,000 – GBP35,000 *depending on experience
LOCATION: City of London – Bank Tube Station/Fenchurch Street
CULTURE: Super buzzy and sociable environment. Driven, supportive and successful team.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- General Administration duties – answering telephone calls, emails, filing, posting
- Coordination of over 200 consultants in the UK
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Assisting with marketing and business research
- Supporting the team where necessary
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets and updating reports
- Occasional assistance with events
- Generating and sending confirmations
- Acting as the point of contact for all queries from incoming calls, and directing them to the required person
- Supporting the team with any requirements they have
- Document formatting
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent*
- Experience in Administration is necessary
- Experience within recruitment, agency or internal is necessary
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office
- Able to liaise with all levels of seniority
- Organised with a keen eye for detail
- Proactive and self–sufficient
- Ability to prioritise with good time management
- Confident and easy going
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines and assist with targets
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on–line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate–privacy