Spanish–speaking Recruitment Consultant – London
We are looking for entry–level candidates to join our team in our London office on the 32nd floor of Citi Bank building in Canary Wharf. It is your chance to be part of an international team: NonStoppers come from 27 different countries and speak more than 20 different languages! From our offices in multiple locations across Europe and our newest office in Boston, USA, we work with people across the world on a daily basis!
Your responsibilities would be sourcing new job roles from clients and find the ideal candidates to fill those vacancies. But if you do not know how you would do it, do not worry: we provide an award–winning in–house training programme. We do not require experience in recruitment; all that we ask is that you are willing to learn and work hard!
What are the benefits of working for NonStop you might be wondering?
- You would be able to progress quickly in your career. Most people are promoted to senior consultants within 1 year after starting to work for our company and to team leaders within an average of 2 years. Some of them even faster than that.
- You will have a very clear career path. You will know exactly what to do in order to get your next promotion. No second guesses!
- You will be trained throughout your entire career at NonStop. It is important for us that people never stop growing, so we will keep investing in you and give you feedback on what you are doing well and on what you can improve.
- The earning potential is great. On average our London–based consultants earn GBP40.000 in their first year, but it can be more than that thanks to our unrivalled commission scheme: thanks to our industry–unrivalled commission scheme, you will take home a share of the money your clients pay us – earn money on each and every deal you do – no limits
In order to be eligible to work for us, the ideal candidate should:
- Be fluent in Spanish and English
- Ideally already be based in London
- Have great communication skills
- Be eligible to work in the United Kingdom
Do not miss out on this opportunity to start a new prosperous career path and apply now.