Education Recruitment Consultant – Farringdon, London
GBP24,000 – GBP28,000 pa
Permanent People are delighted to be working with a small, forward–thinking recruitment company specialising within the teaching and education sector. Their wealth of market knowledge and expertise allows them to provide exceptional services and develop long–term relationships with their clients.
They are experiencing growth and are looking to expand their office in London by hiring Recruitment Consultants to join their team. With excellent staff retention rates, this company treats their employees fairly and provide a relaxed, open and mature environment. They strongly believe in teamwork and helping each other to succeed.
This is a 360–recruitment role, where you will be working on your own desk, sourcing and generating the best candidates to fit your client's needs and requirements. There will be existing clients for you to work with, however, your role will mainly focus on business development, where you will be required to go out and win new clients to expand the company's network.
What's on offer –
- Join a fun and innovative team of professionals
- On the job training and continuous support
- Personalised career progression path with the opportunity to progress quickly
- Generous holidays allowance
- Work–life balance – 10am to 4pm working hours during school term
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Individual and team incentives not linked to targets
- Regular team events and social outings
- Dress down Fridays
About you –
- Previous recruitment experience (any sector)
- Sales–minded with the confidence to pick up a phone and win clients
- Self–motivation, determination, energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent organisational and time–manage skills
- Ability to work in a fast–paced environment and manage a busy workload
- Confident, articulate, presentable and professional
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- A resilient, positive individual with a can–do attitude
Apply now! Or for more information on this recruitment consultant role, contact Louise at Permanent People.