Trainee Recruitment Consultant Hull
Are you an ambitious and dynamic individual looking to forge a career in recruitment? Would the opportunity to work for the market–leading Education recruitment company appeal to you?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our highly regarded Hull office, starting immediately on a full time permanent basis. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, if you are a graduate or non–graduate from a sales or education background, apply to Teaching Personnel now.
You'll be working alongside a team of consultants and experienced managers who will offer you a great level of coaching and support, ideal to kick start your career in recruitment.
We are looking for applicants with the following;
- Genuine desire to make a sustainable career in recruitment
- Previous work experience in sales, administration or face to face customer service
- An outgoing personality and confidence to liaise with senior and key decision makers
- Self–motivation and a commitment to on–going learning and individual development
- The ability to adapt and work in a team to achieve your goals and targets
Along with fantastic training and a structured career path you can expect an excellent, marketing leading starting salary, performance related commission and a large range of benefits including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Unique and successful Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory stakeholder pension
- Daily coaching, mentoring and support
- A positive working environment
- Life assurance
- Regular prizes for service and performance and two company events a year
To be considered for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV and a covering letter straight away. Interviews are being arranged for an immediate start.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.