Sourcing Associate – Materials Operations & Logistics
Due to a Procurement function transformation a role has been created for a Sourcing Associate
Your new company
Due to a Procurement function transformation a role has been created for a Sourcing Associate – Materials, Operations and Logistics, to manage the Sourcing activities for low cost and business risk opportunities, working collaboratively with customer and stakeholders, to create and deliver transactional delivery, value and benefits
Your new role
- Develop and manage the transactional sourcing process from business requirement to contract signature, on behalf of customers and stakeholders, for low cost and business risk requirements, adding business value through expediting commodity requirements at pace and to the highest quality and accuracy standards
- Execute activity related to low cost and business risk contract variations, amendments and changes to include contract administration, in collaboration with Supplier Management team, to maintain an accurate supplier data profile in the event of dispute or the invoking of contingency plans
- Manage the reporting of sourcing spend category–specific data and metrics, working in collaboration with the Procurement Data Analyst and manage an accurate sourcing spend and savings pipeline and profile
- Develop and execute a process for uploading new supplier registration information onto Oracle for finance led approval, to maintain a clean and accurate supplier database and in readiness for when the supplier is approved and requisitions raised
- Develop and execute a process uploading new supplier contracts onto relevant systems in a timely manner, to manage all Contracts and Procurement contractual and regulatory requirements
- Create periodic quality reports to capture Sourcing progress and activities to include the periodic business Review (PBR) and the Periodic Supply Chain operations report to highlight individual and team successes or where delivery is off–track against team or personal objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Curious mindset with an evidential willingness to learn from experimentation and build personal development plans
- Excellent analytical skills to include Microsoft Office experience
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience of problem solving capability
What you'll get in return
Salary up to GBP26500 +performance related Bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.