Wow – this is a fantastic role for a well–known local employer!
Are you an experienced recruiter who would like to move away from cold calling and business development? Or are you an internal recruiter who is looking for a new challenge? Are you both hands on and consultative? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and managing multiple vacancies across a range of disciplines and levels? Are you ready for this challenge?
Well our client based in Horsham is looking for a Resourcing Advisor to join their busy and fast paced organisation!
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Deliver and effective and cost effective resourcing service across a variety of roles
- Lead and manage the recruitment process for the business.
- Supporting with sourcing, interviewing and the selection process.
- Manging candidate's expectations throughout the whole process.
- Making and negotiating offers to successful candidates
- Support the hiring managers with pre–screening, shortlisting and arranging interviews as required.
- Attend relevant recruitment evens, exhibitions and careers fairs.
- Liaising directly with internal stakeholders on all recruitment matters.
- Giving detailed and fair feedback to all candidates.
- Develop and implement talent pipelines across senior and hard to fill vacancies.
- Able to manage the whole recruitment from job description through to offer acceptance.
- Building and maintaining an excellent network of candidates across different levels and disciplines
- Contribute to process improvement activities
Key skills required:
- Experience of coaching hiring managers in recruitment and resourcing
- Broad knowledge of a range of recruitment and resourcing methods and assessments.
- Detailed knowledge of writing job adverts.
- Extensive experience of resourcing via job boards, LinkedIn and Social Media.
- Rapport Building
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Decision Making
- Problem solver
- Experience of working with the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Extensive experience in a recruitment role either agency or in–house.
- A positive & proactive individual
- A real people person
- Compassionate and empathetic
- A natural communicator
- Team player willing to go above and beyond to achieve goals
- A resourceful individual
GBP25000 – GBP26000
25 Days Annual Leave plus Public Holidays
Group Income Protection
Excellent Company Pension
Support Development Plans
Located in Horsham
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Recruitment, Resourcing, Recruitment Advisor, Resourcing Advisor, Internal, Internal Recruitment, Internal Recruitment Coordinator, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Agency, Resourcer, Recruitment Administrator, HR, Resourcing, Recruitment Assistant, Resourcing Coordinator.