Gi Group in Peterborough are looking for a Recruitment consultant to take over a very warm desk specialising in the temporaries sector. Here at Gi we really are a team, all the way from head office down to the branch level and every member of the team is valued and invested in. Whilst this is a fast paced environment with targets to hit (which are very achievable and generous), you will get the full support in all aspects of the role. GI Group as a company are an International Recruitment Agency which hundreds of locations worldwide, with headquarters in Milan, Italy, covering across the board, all recruitment areas from temporary to permanent work.
The Temporaries Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for building and maintaining their desk, managing the recruitment process, building client and candidate relationships, attending client and candidate meetings, resourcing candidates and making sure everything on your desk is being run smoothly.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Recruitment Experience (Either a resourcer or consultant)
- Talent for making and building relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Friendly, approachable, social, team player and a good sense of humour!
- Hungry to grow the business
- Problem solver
What you'll get from GI Group:
- Competitive basic salary + Uncapped Commission
- An annual bonus review
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- Constant Training and development
- 22 Days Holiday's plus bank holiday's (With the option to purchase 5 additional days)
- Annual Company events
- Plus more!
This role would suit someone who has previously worked in the temporaries sector as a Recruitment Consultant and wants to join an international agency who really value their staff and offer constant progression. If this sounds of interest then please apply online or call Antonio for more information!