Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for an opportunity to express your natural talent for sales in an environment where you will be encouraged to use your initiative and introduce your own ideas?
Michael Bailey Associates is an International Staffing Company with offices in the UK, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland. Annual sales are currently over ???100 million and we are expanding quickly throughout Europe.
What do we need?
We are looking for Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical Recruitment team. You will be tasked with headhunting candidates and managing a number of our European accounts from our Shoreditch office.
- The role would be a 360 consultant focusing on finding candidates within the pharmaceutical/life sciences industry.
- You would be targeting the European market; we would fly you to Europe every month or so to meet with clients.
- There are two parts to the role – Headhunting candidates and also business Development (this is the sales part of Recruitment, bringing on new clients and expanding our accounts)
- We have a structured training programme that runs at the beginning of each month, we would put you on before you start.
What do we need?
We are looking for recent graduates with a passion for recruitment! Or somebody with a sales background that wants to transition into recruitment.
What we can offer?
- An opportunity to join the team of a Global Recruitment Consultancy that has over 25 years of profitable trading.
- Genuine leverage off existing clients with whom we have global PSL agreements with.
- Training – In order to realise the potential of all our employees we believe that it is absolutely vital that all our staff receive training in all areas of the recruitment cycle – we have recently opened our training academy.
- We already have physical offices registered and operational in the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland which we give us local credibility.
- A high performance global culture, which will develop and challenge you professionally.
- With definite plans to grow our market share in the Americas and Asia Pacific regions we can offer genuine opportunities to re–locate within the Michael Bailey Associates Group
Why should you work for us?
- We offer an excellent fixed salary and commission package.
- Fantastic work culture!
- Career Progression
- Our commission structure is transparent and uncomplicated allowing for uncapped earning potential – you really do get out what you put in!
- Travel with work!
- NO Micromanagement
- Team and company–wide incentives! Such as weekends away in European cities
- Work– life balance Cities and an annual ski–trip for our top performers!
To apply for this role please email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.