You will partner with client companies, ranging from exciting start–ups to renowned global household names, to help them source and hire specialist executives for their workforce.
You'll become a specialist within your market and you'll be working to nurture and grow a specialist network of both clients and candidates alongside building your own brand.
You will be responsible for the full recruitment process including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients.
Your aim is to be a Business Partner and source of market information to your clients.
- Focus on sourcing methodologies to attract top talent for roles across the UK or Internationally.
- Recruitment across a range of functions for professional–level roles.
- Managing the full end–to–end recruitment cycle from initial hiring manager briefing through to offer management.
- Engage with stakeholders across the business, regularly updating all parties on the status of the process.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies and channels to build relevant talent pools of candidates to ensure you have up to date market knowledge.
- Identify and attend relevant industry exhibitions both day and evening, in order to gain market knowledge and build unique 1–2–1 relationships with key stakeholders.
- Understand client time pressures and respond accordingly.
- Build strong client and candidate relationships to ensure long term buy in rather than transactional.
- Identify new business opportunities and manage existing accounts effectively.
- Constantly seek to add value to the clients' business.
- Attract and identify candidates using the appropriate industry methods including social media, networking, head hunting and referrals. Use CRM to find suitable candidates to match the client's vacancy specification.
- Short list and screen candidates.
- Engage candidates with the job role, discussing the vision and potential as well as salary and benefits.
- Take candidates though a comprehensive interview preparation. Ensure they are comfortable at each stage and they have a full understanding of the client culture and the process upfront. Build connections and see patterns that could help to build rapport on both sides.
- Obtain interview feedback from both sides and follow this up in good time. Deliver feedback with honesty and with the aim of improving both client and candidates experience. Take on board what could be improved each time and feedback accordingly.
- Provide support and act as a main point of contact to each side.
- Contribute to team meetings as appropriate.
- Understand and meet agreed personal KPIs and targets.
- Seen as approachable and credible.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication.
- A planner, analyser and coordinator.
- Possesses traits to influence and gain buy in from others.
- Leads by example.
- Understands urgency and has the desire to win.
- Is constantly looking to develop their sales skills, is working towards a niche complement of clients who regularly use them for recruitment.
- Outward going and socially confident.
- Ambitious and driven– wants to work as part of a high performing organisation.
- Adds to the sense of 'culture" with Consult Search & Selection, regularly attends company functions (both in and out of work hours) to develop internal relationships.