Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Social Care
TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT:
Established in 2008, we are one of the UK's leading social care and education recruitment agencies. We have a proven track record in providing high–quality permanent and temporary staff to clients across the UK. We are currently seeking trainee level consultants to join our rapidly growing team and grow a career with us.
- On–the–job training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- Paid team days out
- Generous commission scheme
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct and manage initial telephone interviews, correctly qualifying candidates, booking and conducting interviews.
- Liaise with Recruitment Consultants to identify pending vacancies and write appropriate job vacancies and deliver these to our website and other online media.
- Ensure candidates complete the registration processes by assisting the Compliance Team in the completion of the application process, including the collection of ID, qualification documentation and references.
- Contact good quality, archived candidates that meet our vacancy needs to encourage re–registration and recommendation.
- Maximise the benefits of the Recommend a Friend scheme by contacting existing satisfied customers, both teachers and schools, to get them to recommend.
- Research and establish new advertising opportunities within digital and written press media.
- Report back to OMT on the success of different recruitment sources; identifying and compiling records of the actual number of applicants attracted by each.
- Liaise with universities / job centres / other establishments to develop new and existing relationships for attracting candidates.
- Organise and manage open days / recruitment fairs / university Q&A sessions.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A keen interest in the Recruitment and the sales sector.
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Thrives on working with people
- IT Literate
We will be holding various open days throughout October and November, so please apply below for more information.