Resourcing Consultant – Health & Social Care Division
Salary GBP18–20k per annum
Good commission structure + career development
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a resourcing administrator to join our Health & Social care team in our Norwich branch. This role will be working alongside one of our experienced consultants in the division.
This position would be ideal for an Account Manager/Resourcer who has previous experience working in a busy environment and is looking for an opportunity to step up. The primary focus of the role is to ensure high levels of customer services is achieved through sourcing quality candidates, screening all relevant documentation prior to their employment and managing them right through to placement.
The role will involve but not limited to the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with our candidates and sometimes clients.
- Ability to work under pressure due to the nature of the business.
- Resourcing candidates for our clients, on a daily basis, through means such as advertising, job boards, Facebook and our existing database.
- Ensuring all candidate compliance is adhered to at all times.
- Consistently delivering against assigned target, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer service to candidates while supporting the team.
Key Skills you will be required to hold:
- Natural consultative sales approach.
- Ability to form, maintain and nurture candidate relationships.
- Ability to follow direction and be self motivated at the same time.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work in a high volume environment and remain accurate and concise.
- Process driven, good eye for detail and excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple vacancies.
This particular role would be suitable for candidates who are looking for a challenge and who can display a natural talent for customer service and account management.
We are looking to recruit the most talented staff in the Norfolk area. If you believe you have the ambition and drive required to succeed in this role, then please send your CV to , apply or call me on