Recruitment Consultant (Construction) – Bristol
GBP24,000 – GBP28,000
Permanent People are working with an industry–leading construction recruitment consultancy in Bristol. Their passion, drive and determination to delivery bespoke, high quality recruitment solutions has given them an excellent reputation and helped create strong, long–standing relationships with clients.
They are undergoing incredible growth and are looking to expand their team by hiring an experienced Recruitment Consultant. You will join a modern office with a family–like feel, where all employees are truly supported and encouraged to thrive and progress within their career.
Other benefits include –
- Excellent commission structure
- Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Monthly day trips to the races, skiing, go–karting etc.
- Great location new the train station and 50% subsided parking
- Autonomy and flexibility in your work
- Early finish Fridays with drinks
The role –
This is a full 360–recruitment role where you will join the freelance team across the South West and South Wales. There's flexibility to work across all construction verticals and roles from blue–collar to white–collar.
Your role will involve working on existing vacancies, business development to expand the company's network, promotion of live roles on social media platforms, client visits to understand their needs and finding the right candidate for your client's brief.
What we're looking for –
- At least 12 months recruitment experience either in the construction sector
- A strong sales background and client focus
- Enjoy building relationships with others and face–to–face meetings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Money–motivated, determined and hungry for success
- Organised, attentive and resilient
- Positive, can–do attitude
Interested? Apply now!
Or for more information, contact Sheli at Permanent People.