Resourcing Advisor and Special Projects
A brand new role, focusing on Resourcing and HR projects for a Global British brand, with their Head Office based in Denham, UB9. They are looking for an energetic and open minded Resourcer to join their Group HR Function, who can hit the ground running and be a Brand Ambassador for the company.
This is an exciting time to join this Global Retail business!
2019 has seen the introduction of a new and progressive CEO and a highly experienced and people focused HR Business Partner, so they are looking for someone keen to roll their sleeves up and get involved with ushering this company into a brand new era. You will be reporting directly to the HR Business Partner.
The key purpose of the person is to be fluid, dependent on the needs of the business. Responsibilities are varied, but will include the below:
- Responsible for the resourcing of the company, but the volume will vary depedent on the time of year and projects the company are involved with
- On boarding all new starters, and involvement in their inductions
- Integrate organisational HR processes designed to attract, develop, motivate and retain productive, engaged employees
- Utilising your previous projects experience to be able to hit the ground running with existing and new projects (eg. on boarding, outplacement and employee engagement)
- An Ambassador for the company when dealing with external Stakeholders
- Proactively creating a pipeline for future recruitment needs (eg. participating in career fairs, arranging work experience days for graduates and taster days)
This Advisor level position is a newly created role, therefore it is important that you are a self motivated and driven person and keen to make a positive impact on this company based in Denham.
- A focus on quality, not quantity of work
- Comfortable working with and creating relationships with senior stakeholders
- Proficient in MS office and managing recruitment via databases
- Commercial acumen, negotiation skills, verbal and written communication with great attention to detail
- A complete finisher
- The ability to manage their time effectively and cope with competing priorities with diplomacy
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and learn quickly
- Demonstrable experience interviewing and assessing candidates
- Excellent customer facing skills (internal and external)
- Naturally collaborative whilst being able to work independently when required
- A passion for developing great recruitment practices and a great candidate experience
- Understanding of time to hire and cost to hire
- Degree educated
- 2/3 years HR, Resourcing and Projects experience (HR with exposure to projects and resourcing, or Internal recruitment with understanding of HR processes and project based work accepted)
- Experience in proactively sourcing for candidates and creating a pipeline (eg. through career fairs, or organising work experience days for students, etc)
The successful applicant for this Resourcing & HR Advisor position is joining this company at an exciting time, and will suit a determined individual wanting the opportunity to make a positive impact on a business. There are many other perks attached to working for this company, including:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to make this role your own
- Discount on company products
- 25 days holiday + Christmas shutdown, + all Bank holidays off
- Contributory pension scheme