Recruitment Consultant (Tech) – Bournemouth
Up to GBP40k DOE
Permanent People are delighted to be working with a forward–thinking, technology recruitment company with an excellent reputation and great insight into their industry. They pride themselves on their honest and open approach which allows them to provide bespoke services and develop longstanding relationships.
Our client is a young, small and dynamic company with great ambitions for their future. They are not your typical corporate recruitment firm with relentless KPI's and micromanagement. They have a wide network and get a lot of their business through referrals so there's no need for hard sales or cold calling.
- Competitive base salary with and excellent commission structure
- Clear career progression path
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Will easily gain new business due to the company's reputation
- Located within central Bournemouth so less commute times
- Accessibility to every recruitment resource needed to help you succeed
- Work closely with the two founders who are hands on recruiters themselves
- Close–knit and supportive team
- No KIP's or micromanagement, the focus is on client satisfaction
What we're looking for –
- An experienced recruiter, specialising in either Software Engineering, QA, Product, DevOps, Marketing or UX
- Great team player but also able to use your initiative to work independently
- Willingness to go the extra mile and provide exceptional services
- Able to balance a variety of tasks whilst remaining attentive
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can easily build new relationships
- Confident, self–motivated and determined
The Role –
You will take over a warm desk and provide specific technology expertise that adds value to the recruitment process. You will focus on building long term relationships with clients and candidates, creating job adverts, sourcing the best vacancies and matching the perfect candidates to the right job role.
Or for more information, contact Ella at Permanent People.