Executive Search Principal/Senior Consultant (RPO)
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Senior/Principal Consultant! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry's smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo Search Solutions is a global team so you will have the opportunity to work on several different industries and skill sets so you are guaranteed to have unique requests from week to week and no day will be the same!
- Project Management
- External and internal stakeholder engagement.
- Management and direction of the total delivery team.
- Define the search or project specification. Create job descriptions, message to market and confidentiality process (if applicable) to be approved / signed by the client
- Creation of internal scripts for 'market insight' on each project.
- Complete assessment and qualification of candidates from long list to shortlist.
- Creation of content rich, high quality reports and candidate profiles.
- Review and engagement meetings during the process
- Identification and escalation of any risks to the project prior to timeline expectations.
- Post project client engagement.
- Overall quality control for each stage of the project both internally and externally, including full compliance and usage of internal systems (Clockwork).
- Assessment of candidates
- Competency based and skills–based interviews. Personal or in–depth phone interviews (depending on location)
- Preparation of detailed candidate reports and shortlist presentation.
- Evaluation to criteria – experience, cultural – compensation – relocation – achievement – parameters of acceptance, etc.
- Acting as broker between partner and candidate at offer stages
- Management of resignation and candidate follow up to placement
- Post placement follow up and report at 3 , 6 and 12 months (retention)
- Keeping an accurate and completed record of all activities undertaken, on the in–house systems, according to internal processes
- Present a business case at senior levels both with candidates and partners
- Engagement and Business Development
- Account management that will grow revenues and remit within partners globally
- Analyse the commercial business needs of our partners and advise how we can strengthen this proposition
- At least 6 years' experience of senior stakeholder and client relationship management, including directing small teams
- At least 3 years in and end to end talent acquisition role, including retained Executive Search
- Experience in writing insightful profiles and reports.
- Demonstrable experience on working within tight timescales and high demand clients or environments.
- Demonstrable experience on being the 'trusted advisor'.
- Strong external networks and understanding of best practice
- Influencing and negotiating, being able to quickly build robust relationships based on trust and confidence – with a proven track record in delivering results that benefit the customer's business objectives.
- Effective project management skills
- Proactively increases own knowledge and commercial awareness whilst keeping abreast of new innovations in attraction methodologies
- Ability to produce and analyse data, identify opportunities and using data to drive decisions
- Excellent problem–solving skills with the ability to analyse complex situations conceptually and provide workable solutions to a variety of stakeholders
- Customer focussed. High candidate & client focus, lateral thinker, problem solver, able to work independently with chance to use own initiative.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Fluency in one other language is ideal but not essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Fast paced, constantly changing, developing and innovating. It's how we have become the world's leading RPO business. And as Cielo continues to change the way the world views talent, we require a culture of smart, exceptional people energized by out–thinking and out–working the competition. People who are driven to succeed. People who relish collaborating with colleagues to challenge the status quo. People who want variety, globalism, recognition. People who take ownership of their careers.