In–house Recruitment Advisor
Morgan Philips Group is an innovative recruitment business with a footprint across 4 continents. In just 5 years, we have built a global platform that disrupts conventional thinking in executive and professional recruiting. We combine high–touch consultancy with worldwide search capability and digital sourcing technologies to help you recruit better, faster and cost effectively.
Fyte HR are working with a Gatwick based client to recruit for a talented Recruitment Advisor to join their newly established In–house Recruitment Team.
Engaging with high–quality candidates across a variety of roles, you will be involved in the end to end recruitment process – from attraction and selection through to on–boarding.
Collaborating in the development and implementation of innovative resourcing solutions to enable the business to attract the very best talent.
• Provide pro–active specialist advice on recruitment activities including advertising, interviewing and management of offers, promoting consistency and fairness throughout
• Through discussions with the business and resourcing colleagues; produce vacancy adverts and posting them across a variety of channels
• Prioritising workload effectively, maintaining constant and open communications with the Business and Resourcing colleagues
• You'll work with other resourcing colleagues to provide resource support in times of higher work volumes and on ad hoc projects when required
• Occasional travel to Regional offices may be required
• Experience working in a Resourcing/Recruitment capacity in either an agency or in–house environment.
• Strong communication skills on all levels
• Excellent organisational and process management skills
• Experience of working in a client–focused environment and able to meet challenging deadlines
• Previous experience working with a Recruitment database and/or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
• Experience working within the Civil engineering and infrastructure sector – advantageous