Resourcing and Finance Administrator
Who we are
BPP is a global education provider delivering apprenticeships, professional qualifications, degree courses and professional development programmes.
At BPP, we work closely with employers and professional bodies to make our learning as real world, relevant and future facing as possible. We do it for the biggest names and we do it in specialist areas. That includes law, accountancy, financial services, nursing, technology and more. And it covers a range of qualifications to develop careers at every stage and every level of development.
What you'll do
To manage the administrative processes relating to resourcing activities for the School of Business and technology. The role holder will also be responsible for operating a smooth invoicing process for all the School's associates and suppliers. You will work closely with the Head of Faculty and Resourcing and Senior Head of Delivery to ensure that the Schools budget is managed and monitored accurately throughout the year.
A key part of your role will be to monitor the School's monthly accruals and to ensure that our Associate and suppliers invoices are paid in a timely manner. You will manage a key relationship with the central purchase ledger department to ensure the Schools processes are kept up to date. This role will also perform other tasks as required by the resourcing team.
Roles and responsibilities will include
- Assist with day to day resourcing administrative tasks;
- Processing the day to day timetable changes and tasks associated with changes;
- Supporting the new freelancer setup process;
- Manage the course set up process;
- Manage capacity management process;
- Order classroom materials where applicable;
- Organise and manage the attendance on faculty induction and training days;
- Manage the faculty and associate database;
- Assist the team with the marker resourcing process;
- Manage the categorization of the resourcing team inbox;
- Manage the student timetable queries inbox;
- Experience of working in a busy office environment;
- Experience of working as part of a large team;
- Experience of working with customers;
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to record accurate data/information in a database;
- Ability to take and deliver messages accurately and clearly and concisely;
- Ability to produce work to a consistently high standard, with attention to detail, within tight deadlines;
- To be able to exercise judgement in making decisions;
- Ability to multi–task at a high paced level;
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills – able to deal with people in person, on the telephone, in writing (including via email);
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication with a positive telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with students, clients, tutors and faculty staff;
- Passionate about dealing with people;
- Proactive, highly motivated and adaptable to change, as the company and industry in which they are based is very fast paced and competitive;
- Ability to work sensitively with different people's needs;
- Must have good time management skills;
- Please note that this role will involve occasional evening work to support evening inductions.
- Experience of working in an education environment;
- Knowledge of Scientia the scheduling software;
- BPP product range.