Senior Recruitment Consultant (Permanent –EMEA– Life Sciences)
We are currently looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant for Xplore Life Science. You will have the opportunity to join an International team of experienced Recruitment Experts with a Focus to build out a European Permanent Recruitment Desk.
Our ambition is to become a Trusted Global Partner to our Customers, by being dedicated to provide exceptional talent supply and talent management services across the US and Europe.
We are very keen to talk to ambitious, resilient and passionate sales specialists who are either experienced in Life Science recruitment or Sales in the Life Science Industry.
If you are in a sales environment but you feel you can do such much more, then recruitment and an Xplore career could be the one for you.
We offer great earning potential, a career structure that offers realistic growth and promotion, continued learning and development, and a great high–performance culture to work in.
What will I be doing? Duties and responsibilities
- As well as deal regularity, this role requires market credibility, an extensive network and an authority on the deal and customer cycle.
- You will be key to develop exceptional client relationships with your customers so we would expect you to be flexible to travel for meetings or events which are relevant to your niche market.
- Given the importance of the role, you could also take on new responsibilities within the business but these will be aligned to your career aspirations. We are happy for our Seniors/Principals/Business Developers to focus entirely on billings or Business development, should that be their aspiration, but additional responsibilities could include mentoring, thought leadership, training, client acquisition or new propositions to market
- Independent working is crucial. Beyond consistent fee generation you will take significant responsibility for strategic and operational decisions to positively impact your business area
How will I work?
We firmly believe that in order to deliver the exceptional standards we and our customers demand, consultants must consistently demonstrate our core business values:
- Simplicity – be straightforward, open and honest. Communicate with care.
- Progress – create opportunities. Relish challenges. Solve problems.
- Distinction – demanding standards. Exceptional performance. Responsible behaviour. Pride in what we do.
Industry Leading Commission Structure
20– 25 Days Annual Leave
Quarterly Lunch Clubs
Quarterly SGI Events
SGI Annual Awards
Monthly Team Night out
SGI Early Finish Friday
Friday Beer and Wine Fridge
Subsidised Gym Membership
6 monthly interim promotion targets– yes you can be promoted twice a year
Learning and Development Training Program
Refer a friend scheme