IT Sourcing Director
My global client is looking to bring on an IT Sourcing Director to run a team in delivering a truly world class procurement service to achieve best in class deals.
This person will be recognised as a technical expert and SME in IT Sourcing and must have experience with the full suite of sourcing tools, spend analytics, supply management, negotiation and contract execution. They will oversee a spend of over GBP1billion annually.
Candidates must have:
- Significant commercial experience within a director grade technology sourcing position.
- Extensive exposure across all facets of procurement within reputable multi–national firms.
- Experience working in and leading global procurement teams.
- Experience in handling sourcing deals > GBP200million
- Influence key global stakeholders and business partners to support, endorse and deliver strategies via category councils. Attend governance calls and represent sourcing.
- Create culture of collaboration and inclusion to drive superior performance. Lead and develop team members to reach full potential.
- Programme & project management experience.
- CIPS or CPM/CPSM qualified
- MBA/Post Grad Degree
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.