Junior Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acqusition Consultant
Konvergent is a fast paced, rapidly expanding business. To succeed here you always need to focus on improving the core responsibilities of your job description as well as take on, own and run multiple small projects that are required by the Directors and Senior members of staff.
The role of the Talent Acquisition consultant is to ensure that we have an adequate pool of associates for all live roles, taking the full associate life cycle from the initial resourcing, candidate management. The development and constant maintenance of talent pools for our core consulting lead activities in business and enterprise architecture is of major importance.
The role is split into two, with talent acquisition and talent management being the key components. Responsibilities will run concurrently over the two elements.
To perform the role at a high level you will utilise Konvergent's own network of associates but develop close relationships of your own. The aim is that you can perform the role with very low touch Director engagement.
Talent – Associate Acquisition
- End to end management and selection of associates for T & M assignments within designated accounts
- Constructs a structured, formal interview that takes into account the desired technical skills along with the soft skills required for the position.
- Will interview critically and be able to ask challenging and difficult questions to get the real nub of the issue rather than ask a series of superficial questions because you want to submit a CV
- Identify all concerns about the associate through the process and raise them with Engagement Lead/Director if required so that we de–risk selection and avoid last minute surprises at the end of selection process
- Is able to supply the designated party (Director, Account Manager, Client etc) with exceptionally accurate information on key data points: rate, availability, location et al without the need for any director intervention in the process.
- Takes a very proactive and self–motivated approach to developing talent pools and associate relationships.
- Has an excellent, high level knowledge of architecture and is able to converse as a business stakeholder peer, ask probing questions based on response to questions
Talent – Associate Management
- Sets out to become a partner and advisor to Konvergent's associates, to add value to each associate relationship through your architecture insights, lessons learned from Konvergent engagements, sharing case studies, etc.
- Develops a clear understanding of Konvergent's value proposition and service model and strives to develop a high level of architecture understanding and has the ability to communicate it to our associate community.
- Works to establish a dynamic Konvergent associate community so that each associate feels part of the Konvergent story and acts as a KV brand ambassador
- Develops associate referrals – new associates and possible sales opportunities
- Ownership for 2 or more key Konvergent Consulting Talent Pipelines. Ensuring that there is a minimum of number (tbc) of fully screened, interviewed and referenced Architects that we can be deployed onto Konvergent consulting engagements.
- Responsible for the backup list of associates that can be substituted in for any current Konvergent Consulting Assignment
- Continually develops the associate relationship during the course of the engagement, in line with the Account Directors account strategy
- Meet each associate on a monthly basis face to face, but contractors ad hoc
- Demonstrate tangible value during the renewal's phase of contracts.
- Develops networks so is able to take references the associate through yours and the companies networks
- Arrangement of thrice yearly Associate gatherings