Recruitment Consultant – Driving Sector
Backline Logistics have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant for our Winchester office!
Backline were established in 1979 and have 11 offices spanning the Southwest and we're looking for an experienced and keen person to join our small but busy team.
This role will include:
- Manage existing client accounts, ensuring their recruitment needs are maintained
- Working a Driving desk
- Organising and attending client meetings
- Negotiating charge rates
- Sourcing and Screening of candidates via cv selection and interviewing
- Interviewing prospective candidates for current vacancies
- Working to targets
Your time will be spent developing existing and new business and ensuring recruitment needs are met by successfully sourcing quality candidates and providing a professional service to the industry.
The role would suit a keen individual who is looking for the opportunity to work in a fast–paced workplace, where they can be rewarded and progress within an exciting career.
Candidates should have the following skills;
- Previous recruitment experience is desired although not essential
- The ability to build strong working relationships with both clients and candidates
- Self–motivated and driven by working towards targets
- Superb communication skills
- Strong organisational abilities including good time management skills
- Full UK driving license.
In return we can offer an excellent package:
- Entry into the various company bonus schemes
- 28 days holiday
- Internal and external training courses
- Private Medical Insurance
- Personal Life and Accident Insurance
Closing date 8th November 2019
Due to the volumes of applications we will be unable to contact all applications directly. If your application is successful you will hear from us within 1 week of submitting your application.