Senior Recruitment Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Swindon branch for a Senior Consultant to come in and support with the expansion. This will come hand in hand with hard work & dedication along with the opportunity to progress throughout the business.
If you have experience in any of the following – please contact Elly today;
- Hospitality & Catering
We are looking for full 360 Consultants to join the team and hit the ground running.
If you have the willingness to go that extra mile for yourself, the business, your clients and candidates then you are the one for us
As part of being a Senior Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will include;
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Sourcing and placing candidates into temporary & permanent roles
- Winning new business
- On boarding process
- Introduce and develop new business by completing sales calls, field visits, client meetings & networking.
- Working towards and delivering on targets
To be successful in the role of a Recruitment Consultant, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following;
- Excellent communication skills
- Recruitment experience in a 360 role for a minimum of 1 to 2 years.
- Organised and able to multi task
- PC literate including Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service
Recruitment Consultant – Additional Information
- The role is a permanent position to start as soon as possible
- The annual salary is DOE – GBP25000 to GBP28000 per annum plus commission
- Hours of the role are full time, Monday – Friday 0800 – 1730
If you are highly organised, have the ability to work under pressure, and the role sounds like your next career step, then click the apply button to send your CV, or contact Elly Vitale at M4 Recruitment for further information.
We are keen to hear from individuals who are passionate, motivated, hungry for success and a good sense of humour.
About M4 Recruitment;
- Incentives with trips away to the likes of Dubai & Miami
- Regular Competitions throughout the year
- Team building days
- Multi–sector Agency
- Career progression on offer
- Increased annual leave with length of service