The recruitment consultant will proactively initative and develop commercial relationships with new and existing customers to generate revenue. They will effectively manage the recruitment process and become a trusted advisor to our customers.
An exciting and fast paced FTSE 250 global organisation with reach to both national and international brands to assist with their recruitment needs
Engaging with Clients
– Build and Grow accounts using gained commercial knowledge
– Conduct business development calls
– Maintain and Develop existing client relationships
– Understand the needs of the clients to sell the appropriate solutions and place the best candidates
Engaging with Canidates
– Identify the best calibre candidates using sourcing tools, including Social Media, Referrals and Advertising
– Maintain and update existing candidate databaste
– Interview candidates to understand their needs and gain commercial knowledge
Engaging with Colleagues
– Work as a team with other colleagues to achieve a shared goal
– Communicate pipeline with team members for potential leads
The successful recruitment consultant with have a natural can–do attitude and eagerness to learn, able to demonstrate resilience and ability to over come hurdles.
Competitive basic salary with fantastic earning potential on top