Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant – Paralegal Consultant
GBP20k+ Uncapped Commission (Year 1 OTE 35k, Year 2 60k–80k, Year 3 100k+)
Are you looking for a career that is challenging and exciting? Want something different to the normal 9–5? Want to be in control of your earning potential?
Our clients need money motivated and competitive individuals to join us. Our clients specialise in a booming industry and we have plans to double in size to 300 across offices in Wimbledon, Berlin, New York and San Francisco. Recruitment is a popular career choice it offers you the opportunity to be in control of your earning potential, progressto management quickly and work within a socially active environment.
Our client is a fast growing and forward–thinking recruitment agency. Starting in 2006 with the 3 co–founders and has now grown to a globally leading recruitment agency and we're energetic, ambitious and competitive – we need like mindedindividuals to join us to keep up!
What does the role of a recruitment consultant involve at Harnham?
- Business development – generating new clients
- Account management for new and existing clients
- Sourcing candidates
- Screening and meeting candidates to prepare them for interviews
- Meeting clients and negotiating fees
- Influencing candidates and client's decisions
- Handling rejection and feedback
- Working towards KPIs and targets
What we are offering:
- Two year training programme – fast track from trainee to management
- A great commission structure – no thresholds, earn as much as you want!
- Social and friendly culture: regular events and activities, weekly drinks after work, beers at 4pm on Fridays, early finishes twice a week, sports teams, celebrations for closing deals
- Great incentive and benefits including: free breakfast and fruit, gym membership, all expenses paid holidays, lunch clubs, office bar, bonuses, winner's prizes such as Rolex's and designer handbags, tickets to football matches and music events!
- Fast progression:
The ideal candidate:
- Money motivated
- Driven and determined
- Degree educated 2:1 or above
- Or at least 6 months sales experience