Sourcing Advisor IT
Sanderson Procurement is working with a leading financial services provider to identify a motivated and collaborative individual with a background in IT sourcing, contracts management or procurement. This permanent position is based in central Edinburgh with the flexibility to work from home one day per week.
As Sourcing Advisor (IT Category) you will manage the renewal process for IT BAU contracts ensuring that contracts are renewed on time and within budget. You will also take responsibility for managing a small number of low to medium risk IT sourcing projects as well as the administration of the contracts database to ensure contract information is recorded accurately.
- Manage contract renewals ensuring that they are on time, in budget and aligned to business strategy.
- Manage medium and low risk sourcing projects ensuring compliance with appropriate policies.
- Provide support to wider members of the Procurement function for high risk sourcing projects.
- Lead contract negotiations for new medium and low risk IT Projects as well as IT contract renewals.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years Procurement experience with exposure of software sourcing and software licencing models.
- Procurement experience in Financial Services (desirable).
- Strong written and oral communication and relationship management skills will the ability to influence and negotiate (internal and externally).
- MCIPS or working towards membership.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. If you are interested in discussing the position in more detail please apply online (with your contact details included) and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.