Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Recruitment
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Recruitment Consultancy
Global leading recruitment business like no other???.
Our client is a recruitment business like no other??? they don't believe in KPI's or tireless cold calling, instead they provide their recruitment consultants with a Networking and Entertainment budget with no restriction! This means you will be actively encouraged to be market facing and forge client and candidate relationships by taking them for lunches, dinners, drinks and to sporting events.
Additionally, they will really incentivise your performance and hard work, with a market leading renumeration structure, trips to Miami, Thailand, Barbados and Vegas (to name a few), and have even rewarded their consultants with unique experiences like dinner with Harry Redknapp and Champions League Final VIP box tickets!
This is a business where you're encouraged to be entrepreneurial, build up your desk and given the freedom to decide how you create long–lasting relationships.
If this sounds like the type of recruitment business you want to join, keep reading below???
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – The Company
- Operate across 30 countries with offices in New York, Singapore, Brazil, Chicago to name a few???
- Recruit across Finance, Executive Search, Technology, Legal???
- Winner of Best Recruitment Company to Work for and listed on the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For
- FTSE listed, global leading recruitment agency – giving you the opportunity to work and travel abroad
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Incentives
- Market leading salary and team–based profit share scheme
- Unlimited career progression (average tenure of senior managers is 17 years with 90% joining as Consultants)
- Flexible working and 5:30pm finishes
- Trips abroad – Vegas, Thailand, Cambodia, Japan and Cancun???.
- Laptop and Company IPhone
- Jam packed social calendar (Go–Karting, sporting events, weekends away, trips abroad..)
- Incentive lunches
- Mortgage subsidy and corporate discounts
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – The Role
- No KPI's – encouraged to use creativity and commercial acumen to approach clients and candidates
- Client facing – given a budget to network and entertain candidates and clients to forge relationships
- Working with businesses to find them the very best specialist professionals
- Helping to build the careers of world leading executives and professionals, job move after job move.
- Providing a world–class service with a focus on advising and consulting
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:1 degree from a Top University OR 18 months+ sales experience
- Commercial experience shown through internships, work experience and extra–curricular activity
- Sales experience is desirable but not necessary
- Confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
- Confident meeting and networking with senior level professionals
- You must be able to demonstrate that you're ambitious, money motivated, results driven, self–motivated and naturally competitive
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi–lingual Recruitment.
RedTusk typically place people into recruitment roles for the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment, Recruitment Consultancy