Trainee Recruitment Consultant Opportunity – Nottingham
Trainee Education Recruitment Consultant Opportunity!
Are you an ambitious, outgoing and goal–oriented graduate or experienced recruiter from any discipline? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Teaching Personnel, the UK's largest Education Recruitment Agency, are seeking a full–time, permanent Recruitment Consultant to join their ever–expanding company. Our Nottingham office services client schools across Nottingham and the surrounding areas. Part of the role involves attending business meetings with schools to build relationships and secure more business. As our client schools are spread out geographically, we require applicants to be able to drive and have access to their own mode of transport.
What does an Education Recruitment Consultant do?
- Make a high volume of sales and business development calls to schools across your local region, as well as resourcing and recruiting quality teachers and teaching assistants
- Carry out interviews and create quality marketing and advertising
- Have regular face–to–face client visits to build relationships with key decision makers in schools in order to successfully service your given client schools
Why is this the right opportunity for me?
- You are a graduate who is looking for career progression with a company where you could be promoted multiple times in one year
- You are an experienced recruiter looking for a change
- You have experience in sales, or face–to–face customer service and working towards targets (advantageous)
- You have an understanding of the education sector (preferred but not essential)
- You are outgoing and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have the ability to adapt and work in a team to achieve your goals
- You enjoy working in a positive, fast–paced and progressive work environment
What will I get in return?
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Excellent training and support through the company's Learning and Development Programme, including daily coaching, mentoring and support from your manager and colleagues
- Contributory stakeholder pension and life assurance
- Regular incentives and prizes for service and performance
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounts on purchases at a large selection of national retailers
If you would like to join the market–leading Education Recruitment Company and forge a career for yourself in an ever–growing industry, please apply now with a CV/covering letter and we will be in touch to discuss your application as soon as possible.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.