Executive Search Consultant
Are you a highly ambitious recruitment professional?
Do you want to embark on a career in a fast–growing business?
Our client is looking for a driven Executive Search Consultant to join their dedicated team that is currently going from strength to strength in Dorking, Surrey. The Executive Search Consultant will be an experienced recruitment professional who is determined to find their clients high quality candidates.
The Executive Search Consultant must embody the company's core values to Be Human, Be Professional as they need to guarantee they can make each client feel valued. Furthermore the Executive Search Consultant will be recruiting for high–end, senior roles such as Managing Directors and CEO–level, so the successful candidate must have professional intelligence. Our client prides themselves on providing their clients with valuable business consultancy input, so the Executive Search Consultant will be a large contributor to this.
Our client is looking for an Executive Search Consultant who will:
- Be able to successfully resource the correct calibre of candidates
- Have previous experience in Executive Search recruitment
- Continually headhunt for potential talent
- Successfully build beneficial relationships with candidates and clients
- Regularly conduct interviews with potential candidates
- Good at networking
- Canvas for new business from potential new clients
- Constantly maintain the company's database so it is up to date
The successful Executive Search Consultant will be an individual who is not afraid to get stuck in from day one! The must possess these qualities:
- Motivated self–starter who doesn't shy away from challenge
- Thrives off being part of a busy fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills when interacting with candidates and clients
- The ability to make a profitable contribution to our client's company
- Recruitment experience
- The ability to keep up with the demands that come with the quick moving world of recruitment
The Executive Search Assistant will be a full time role and be paying circa GBP40,000 basic with a very generous commission and benefits package.
So if you are a dedicated recruitment professional looking for build a lasting career in a growing company – apply now!