Interim International Resourcing Manager
Are you available on the interim market looking for a new opportunity in London? Have you had previous involvement in the strategic side of an organisation's recruitment process? Do you thrive in sourcing the best candidates for niche vacancies?
Robertson Bell are currently supporting an international development charity based in London in the search for an interim International Resourcing Manager to join the team on a 3 month basis whilst they go through a revised recruitment round.
Working closely with the P&OD team, you will oversee all UK and international recruitment campaigns. Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple relationships with external agencies and suppliers.
- Managing oversight of the recruitment budget to ensure best value from each agency.
- Developing and managing the in–house supporter recruitment team (internal and agency).
- Carrying out distinct data analysis work on all recruitment campaigns, identifying critical business questions and providing monthly reports on any income and expenditure budget variances.
- Designing recruitment programmes to attract candidates.
We are looking for an individual that can bring their recruitment and resourcing expertise to a newly created post within the organisation. You will have a proven track record of managing and developing consistent recruitment strategies, inclusive of attraction, redeployment, and assessment. Significant experience in UK and international resourcing is essential.
This opportunity would suit an experienced senior HR Advisor, with previous line management experience, seeking that next step in their career.
This is an interim role and applications will therefore be reviewed on an ongoing basis.