Trainee Headhunter – Graduate Scheme.
We are looking for an ambitious graduate to join our clients research team supporting the business by increasing the candidate base, via headhunting, networking and database interrogation.
In turn, you will learn how to become an effective and integrated part of the company as soon as possible by working alongside industry leaders in our sector. We expect graduates to have a thirst for knowledge and a strong work ethic with the ultimate aim of running their own 'desk' and revenue streams.
– Prior sales experience would be beneficial but not essential
– Strong organisational experience with an ability to work to aggressive timelines
– Bachelor's degree, minimum 2:1 in any discipline
– Other non–academic achievements are valued highly and often bring personality – which is appreciated and welcomed!
Their highly trained consultants have years of invaluable expertise; our specialist team spans across research, sector specific consultants and partners who, in some cases, have over 30 years of experience.
We are focused on high quality service delivery and as such every member of our team is of the highest calibre.
We are looking to add to our team with ambitious, energetic and high–calibre Graduates for our 2019 Graduate Scheme.
In addition to an extensive classroom based training programme, you will be learning on the job, shadowing Consultants, Managers & Directors to learn the exact skills required to make you a top performer.
We offer tenacious individuals that are keen to work in a meritocratic and highly competitive environment that opportunity to accelerate their careers.
- GBP23K basic salary ( OTE GBP35K+ first year, GBP50K+ second year, GBP80K+ third year)
- High commission – no threshold (Top earners taking home over GBP180K per year – from less than 3 years in the business)
- Award winning training and development programme
- The opportunity to be developed through to Director
- Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street?
- Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more