Trainee Recruitment Consultant – full training provided
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
A role for an enthusiastic graduate or similar – based in Fareham, Portsmouth
Blueprint Recruitment is a Hampshire based successful recruitment consultancy which is one of the UK's top 250 recruitment companies and a leading recruitment business in the Solent region. We are located on the Cams Hall Estate on the edge of Fareham, near to Portsmouth and the M27 motorway. We have a 'work hard, play hard' ethos and have lots of social events, early finishes on Fridays, a company Boat Trip and many rewards for both individual and team sales performances.
We are looking to recruit a determined and enthusiastic Graduate or A level qualified individual for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant role where the work focusses on building relationships with customers, predominantly through telephone work. You will be trained to call our clients and candidates, to match candidates to vacancies and to arrange interviews and starts for professional business people.
Ideally you will be a new graduate or you will have 3 good A levels and a determination to succeed in business. You do not need any specific work experience although some form of customer service or sales would be helpful. You will need a confident personality and a competitive mindset and you will be looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to progress your career. You will also be ambitious and driven and you will be a great communicator.
We offer excellent recruitment consultant training and graduate career development, as well as team and individual incentive schemes, company events (such as Goodwood races and boat trips) and a wide range of additional benefits. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn additional commission and bonuses so that your financial package can increase substantially every year.
The benefits we offer are:
– A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
– A first year total package of around GBP28K OTE
– A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
– Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
– A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
– An environment that rewards individual achievements
– Charity Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go–karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, a free fruit basket, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, you must be a recent graduate or have A level or equivalent qualifications.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.