An exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join a leading and well–established recruitment agency based in Chester who offer a tailored service to their clients. The Recruitment Consultant will be joining a dedicated and motivated team and will be a vital part of the continued growth and development of the company working. The Recruitment Consultant can benefit from and enjoy a competitive bonus structure, sociable working environment, fantastic personal and career progression with continued training and excellent rewards and benefits and work with a host of large and established clients around the UK. The ideal candidate will have previously come from a 360 recruitment background
To apply for the Recruitment Consultant position, you must have previous experience within a sales background or have experience within a Recruitment agency. The Recruitment Consultant must also hold excellent customer service skills, be confident in dealing with clients and candidates over the phone and face to face and be able to work under pressure within a target orientated environment. The Recruitment Consultant must also have the ability to recognise new business opportunities and have a flexible approach to problem solving.
- Managing the recruitment process from initial enquiry through to candidate placement
- The ability to identify and bring on new business
- Taking job requirements and visit clients onsite to discuss requirements and assess company culture
- Effectively matching candidates using tried and tested methodology
- Maximising available resourcing tools, including job site searching, existing candidate database, candidate referrals, job centre partnerships, maximising advertising response.
- Screening candidates, checking eligibility to work and matching their skills to specific job requirements and company cultures
- Conducting telephone screenings, and post–registration calls with candidates
- Submitting relevant CVs & other candidate information to clients, arranging interviews and inductions, managing the new starter process, dealing with any issues that arise
- Providing a post–placement service to ensure satisfaction for both candidates and clients
Keywords: Recruitment, recruitment consultant, recruitment resourcer, account management, account manager, key account management, service delivery, search and selection, B2B sales, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven't contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds