Sourcing Manager AVP
My Financial Services client are looking for a talented Sourcing Manager who possesses extensive experience within Indirect Procurement to join their team on a permanent basis
My client is a household name in the financial services sector that are currently looking for a talented Sourcing Manager with extensive Indirect Procurement experience to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Sourcing is responsible for managing all external third party spend in order to optimise, balancing costs against service levels and risks for the business.
- The role holder will be a sourcing manager within a team of sourcing managers with responsibility to shape and execute deals within the Sourcing domain with a prime focus on Business Process Outsourcing and Collections & Recoveries.
- The role holder will manage commercial negotiations with third parties and liaise with legal to ensure favourable commercial terms which mitigate business risk.
- Scope of negotiations will include all businesses and geographies.
- Support the Team Lead and Category Managers with the day to day management of key stakeholders and executing deals according to policy and agreed time–lines.
- Experience in sourcing and procurement with a reputable global firm
- Proven results in negotiating with suppliers and delivering tangible value for money and cost savings
- Proven experience working with senior stakeholders
- Commercial knowledge of value and drivers
- Global multi–national company experience
- Analytical mind–set – leave no stone unturned
- Solution oriented, strives to meet or exceed stakeholder expectations
- Confident team player who takes ownership and leads by example
- Project Management and execution
- Financial services industry experience
- Experience in Fraud and risk solutions, and working with credit rating agencies
- MCIPS would be preferred
- Flexibility for occasional international travel may be needed
My client are looking to offer a base salary of up to GBP55k plus competitive package for the ideal candidate