Are you an experienced recruitment professional who takes a consultative approach?
Are you looking to join a nice team, with established clients and the opportunity to earn commission and placement bonuses?
I have an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join an established team in Basildon, Essex. The role involves developing business and providing recruitment support for both new and existing clients.
With a fantastic reputation and track record in Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing industries, consultants here take pride in understanding what their clients need and cover roles from skilled trades and graduates to executive and interim managers.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Developing new and existing client relationships, up–selling and cross selling a suite of complimentary services in line with agreed fee targets, utilising your negotiation skills to agree terms of business and fee arrangements.
- Identifying and qualifying target clients that align with the business growth strategy, attending client visits and preparing written proposals.
- Delivering a complete recruitment process, managing client and candidate expectations throughout and providing solutions to recruitment challenges.
- Attracting suitable candidates through writing appropriate adverts, utilising relevant websites/social media, utilising our internal database or using your professional network of contacts.
- Interviewing candidates to evaluate their suitability.
- Attending networking events and exhibitions on occasion.
My client is looking for recruitment consultants who have:
- Proven placement ability in the Technical, Engineering or Manufacturing industries or associated commercial functions such as Purchasing, Sales etc
- Permanent and/or contract recruitment experience
- Retained or exclusive assignment experience is useful but not essential
- Strong relationship building skills
- Competitive drive and determination to succeed
Aumida is committed to promoting equal opportunities, encouraging applications from all members of the community. Candidates are shortlisted based on competencies and ability to do the job.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Please ensure that you have the relevant skills and experience for the role before you hit apply.