People and Resourcing Lead
People and Resourcing Lead
Are you an experienced People and Resourcing Lead, who's looking to work in a fast paced, global, market leading company?
Here at Innovative Technology we've an excellent opportunity for a People and Resourcing Lead to join our global head office in Oldham, Manchester.
In return, this role is offering a highly–competitive basic salary, flexible working, paid breaks, pension, private healthcare, free parking and much more – full details below.
In the role of People and Resourcing Lead, you'll have sole responsibility of the People and Resourcing function, managing day to day operations of the recruitment, training and HR lifecycle, ensuring successful engagement across the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established and proven HR professional to drive the People and Resourcing function as our People and Resourcing Lead.
– Manage the end to end lifecycle of recruitment for the both UK and Internationally, building strong working relationships with candidates, internal stakeholders and external organisations.
– Be the central resource for all HR transactional duties covering new starters, movers and leavers, ensuring employee records are accurately replicated via the HR System.
– Lead on inducting all new starters into the business, arranging health & safety and product training, ensuring three–month reviews are completed on time and recorded centrally.
– Arrange and organise training requests across the business in line with requirements and budgets.
– Support with HR related matters, such as disciplinaries and grievances, investigations, PDP's, PIP's based on ITL policies and procedures.
– Active involvement in steering People & Resourcing related projects, through effective planning and management.
Your Skills & Experience
– CIPD qualification and proven experience working as a HR Generalist.
– Effective communication and influencing skills, to deal with colleagues at all levels.
– Excellent attention to detail, integrity and discretion.
– Excellent IT skills, in particular MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and ability to learn new systems quickly.
– Strong administration, organisational, communication and time management skills.
Your Package & Perks
– Highly–competitive and negotiable salary.
– Flexible working hours.
– Optional early Friday finishes.
– Paid morning and afternoon breaks.
– Free fruit and premium hot drinks.
– 24 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays.
– Earn up to 13 extra days holiday.
– Employee Assistance Programme.
– Training, development and support.
– Educational Sponsorship.
– Workplace Pension Scheme.
– Private Healthcare Scheme available.
– Working from home available.
– Cycle to Work Scheme.
– Informal dress code.
– Onsite modern gym.
– Secure parking.
– Pool table and table football.
– Staff car workshop.
– Active social calendar.
We're in our 27th year here at Innovative Technology, where we now have 10 offices on five continents and employ around 400 people, with almost 200 based from our state–of–the–art R&D hub and global head office in Oldham, Manchester.
From self–service checkouts to arcade machines, we provide our retail, banking, kiosk, vending, gaming and amusement customers with products and services that help them securely accept automated payments, with our industry leading technology keeping us at the forefront of our sector.
By being true to our values of Innovation, Collaboration, Respect and Drive we've seen significant growth, received Investors in People accreditation and won numerous domestic and international awards, whilst offering outstanding career opportunities. You'll find us on the edge of the Pennines and less than half an hour from central Manchester.
If you're an experienced People & Resourcing professional and want to join our award–winning team, working on the latest cutting–edge technology we want to hear from you.
A better way... Through our people, drive and commitment we push boundaries to deliver innovative products and services.