Our client based in Newcastle is a leader in the financial services industry. They have an opportunity for a Resourcing Partner to carry out a fixed term contract covering maternity leave. The Recruitment Partner will play a key role in delivering and managing their end to end recruitment cycle for roles across the business.
You will be experienced in managing the full recruitment life cycle, gained within both in–house and ideally with exposure to an agency environment, having gained an understanding of candidate management. You will also add value to the existing resourcing function as it evolves through your own recruitment knowledge and experience.
- Provide first class recruitment support for internal business functions across the business.
- Operate as a subject matter expert providing best practices for all functional areas of recruitment. This will include providing an internal resourcing consultancy service to Hiring Managers, including the provision of advice.
- Provide market knowledge and competitor analysis from the external market to Hiring Managers, Heads of Channel and the Head of Resourcing & Talent Management.
- Manage the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to ensure an outstanding candidate experience. Analyse and recommend process improvements where necessary.
- Provision of ongoing advice and support to Hiring Managers around resourcing selection strategies and policies.
- Manage relationships with preferred recruitment suppliers and other external organisations.
- Ensure accuracy of the recruitment database and reporting. Track and analyse recruitment data to determine effectiveness of recruitment activities including time to hire, cost per hire and source.
- Communicate effectively and partner with the wider HR function to ensure shared departmental objectives are achieved.
- Meet regularly with key internal stakeholders such as National Head of Diversity, Group Human Resources Director and Head of Resourcing & Talent Management to ensure alignment and progress against the firm's agreed approach to Diversity & Inclusion.
Personal Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable recruitment experience ideally with some exposure an "in–house" recruitment role.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with hiring managers in multiple locations and disciplines to build effective sourcing strategies.
- Experience in discussing, and negotiating contracts including guaranteed bonuses/share awards.
- Highly adaptable and flexible as a part of a fast–paced environment with evolving hiring requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing skills.
- Able to prioritise workload effectively, strong time management and organisational skills.
- Experience of working with LinkedIn, Internet Search tools, Job boards.
- Experience of SuccessFactors or other ATS systems.