RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT GBP20k – GBP25K DEP ON EXP OTE GBP30K FIRST YEAR
Recruitment Consultant – We require a Catering Recruitment Consultant to join our team. OTE GBP30K First Year
Chefsxpress Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the Chef and Hospitality sector. Based in Harlow Essex, we cover the entire U.K placing Relief , Permanent Chefs and other Hospitality staff with clients ranging from large pub groups to bistro restaurants to 5 star hotels with AA rosettes.
Having established a strong brand and excellent reputation for delivering a high quality service to our clients/ PSL, we are looking to build on our continued success and significantly add to our existing team operating from our head office in Harlow.
- Screening & recruiting a strong bank of Chefs of all levels.
- Network and advertise to potential candidates by phone calls, social media and Job advertising.
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Organising logistics; ensuring the correct quota of staff with the correct skill set arrive at work punctually and in the correct attire.
- Account management: consistently going the extra mile to ensure client expectations are exceeded.
- Build relationships with clients.
- Focus on sales and business development.
- Attend meetings and present to clients.
- To deliver KPIs which will include financial targets
- Excellent earning potential; transparent and realistic commission structure
- Work across both temp and perm
- Working hours: Monday–Friday, 09:00–18:00
- Work on–call (rota basis)
The successful candidate:
- Experience & understanding of the catering industry.
- Confident within an office environment.
- Sales – focussed. While the successful candidate will be joining a warm desk, they will be expected to grow the desk through contacting new clients and building upon existing relationships.
- Strong time management skills; able to prioritise multiple deadlines and constantly changing demands. We are looking for applicants that can work logically with pace.
- Calm under pressure.
- Well–presented and confident in front of existing & prospective clients.
- Attention to detail
- Will have a background in both Sales and the Catering Industry at Management Level
If you are looking for an exciting new role within a fast paced, growing business with the chance of earning unlimited commissions then please apply now !
Chefsxpress Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with and relevant supporting qualification. Chefsxpress Ltd are an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated tor recruitment in the hospitality, and catering industry