Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Recruitment Consultancy
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: Recruitment Consultancy
Are you looking for a market leading Graduate Scheme to launch your career in recruitment? Would you like to work for a recruitment agency which values you as an individual and will deliver bespoke training? Then this may be the opportunity for you???
Since its inception in 2003, the company has transformed from a niche boutique, legal recruitment firm into a national agency with multi–disciplinary expertise across the legal, executive search and public–sector industries.
The vision of the business is to deliver a flawless service and achieve the highest standard of excellence in every area of the business. Therefore, they are looking for exceptional graduates to join their graduate scheme, and become true specialists within their recruitment area.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Role:
The Graduate Scheme will give you the tools required to be successful, and will give you the foundations to:
- Develop new clients and nurture existing client relationship
- Source candidate through multiple mediums
- Interview candidates on the phone and face to face
- Offer advice and market expertise to clients
- To negotiate contracts with clients
- Guide candidates through the interview process
- To handle offers and close deals
The company prides itself on training, developing and managing their employee's careers effectively and will provide ongoing structured training across each level of your progression.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Benefits:
- Market leading salary of GBP21,000 – GBP26,000 + uncapped, monthly paid commission
- Excellent training and development
- Annual summer holiday for the business
- Friday drinks
- Company car scheme
- Share options
- Company laptop and phone
- Incentives including hospitality days and race days
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: Requirements:
- 2:2 or above OR minimum 12 months sales/recruitment experience
- Confident and outgoing
- Competitive and driven
- Ambitious and keen to progress quickly through an organisation
- Commercially savvy
- Thrives in a target driven environment
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi–lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into recruitment roles for the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment, Recruitment Consultancy