Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Southampton – Construction & Property
Sector– Construction and Property
Salary: GBP20K + Commission (Typically GBP25–30K if not more)
- Founded in 2005
- 60 strong in total across 3 office locations: Southampton, London and Milton Keynes
- Specialising in the Construction and Property market
- The person that comes on–board will have 20+ roles to work on straight away (it's a hot desk, therefore almost like an Account Manager role)
- They are working with 10–15 of the top developers in the UK and other clients include; Berkeley Group, Barratt Homes, Taylor Wimpey, E.C. Harris, Turner & Townsend, Balfour Beatty, Laing O'Rourke,
- Placing high level management, Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Technical Managers, MDs etc (Salary range of GBP50,000–GBP200,000)
- Managers within the business are homegrown, and they like organically hiring those with no recruitment experience and developing them into successful Consultants and then Managers
- Collectively they have over 127 years experience
This role initially starts with you being candidate–focused for 3–6 months and involves screening, qualifying and shortlisting suitable candidates for various positions. This will then progress to a full 360 role where you will manage both clients and candidates. They encourage you to go out on client meetings on site, therefore there is a great deal of client–facing in this role.
- Salary: Up to GBP22K+ commission (usually GBP35K–45K in your first year for earnings)
- Strong career progression, up to management level based on performance and merit rather than duration of service (promotions and reviews are conducted every 3–6 months at this company)
- Extensive training provided: 3–6 month programme on the job learning, external courses, call listening, books/audio tapes available, classroom/theory–based learning, etc.
- Various incentives in place, really good holiday incentives, since starting 2005, they have been on 42 holidays to Vegas, LA, Dubai, Barcelona, Boston, New York twice etc!
- They throw a lavish Christmas party every year, as well as a day at the races every year and much much more!
- Collaborative culture, friendly competition, supportive and encouraging
- They offer BUPA, life insurance, 28 days holiday