Recruitment Consultant– GRADUATE AND TRAINEES REQUIRED
GRADUATE AND TRAINEES REQUIRED, NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, JUST MOTIVATED AND WANT TO EARN MONEY!!
YEAR ONE– GBP25,000(basic) GBP45K OTE
YEAR TWO–GBP60K+ OTE
YEAR THREE– GBP75K+ OTE
SW6 Recruitment are the leading supplier of Graduate and Graduate calibre 2nd/3rd jobbers to London based Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles within top tier Recruitment companies. With a combined experience of over 50 years in the industry we deliver a premium service through face to face consultations with both candidates and clients. If you engage with us we will invite you to our City office for a full face–to–face consultation to discuss your career at length before introducing you to perfectly matched Recruitment companies
We have numerous clients looking for hard–working and ambitious individuals like yourself to join between March and August 2016 as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants. If you are a recent Graduate or undergraduate who will be available this summer then we are certainly interested in hearing from you
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Face–to–face meetings with client
- Be able to build rapport over the phone
- Speaking to existing database candidates
- Working towards targets
- Organisation, time management and prioritisation are key,
- Liaising with clients and understanding job requirements.
Salary on offer for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:–
– GBP20–25k basic salary
– Commission of up to 40% of the money you generate for the business
– Quarterly bonus for hitting target
– Usual company benefits including pension, healthcare, gym subsidy etc
Training and Benefits on offer for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:–
– Thorough training programme. You will learn all about the recruitment industry and the markets we operated in.
– In–house mentors providing constant support and on the job training.
– Great incentives including monthly lunches at top quality restaurants and free gym use.
– The commission percentage you receive is staggered, the more you bill for the company in a month, the higher the percentage of commission you earn!
– Progression is based on performance – if you hit your targets you will become a Senior Consultant within a year!
Requirements needed to become a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:–
– Degree level educated or Graduate calibre 2nd/3rd jobbers
– Demonstrable competitiveness outside of studies (e.g. sports at a high level)
– Sales experience would be advantageous but not essential
– Ambition, drive, determination to succeed and resilience are all essential
APPLY NOW TO AVOID MISSING OUT!